Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lost Time Events in the Life of Diane



I have spent a great deal of time talking to a woman named Diane who has an extraordinary life of odd lost time experiences. Starting in her early childhood this woman has had lost time events in which she believes she has been taken by nonhuman beings who would experiment, or examine her for reasons none of us understand. She feels that sharing  her lifelong encounters and extreme experiences will help bring others like her to the forefront in hopes of finding answers and closure to these events.

Diane’s life is not glamorous or filled with elaborate adventures of aliens who leave her with meaningful messages that will benefit mankind. This woman’s story is simple and startling. It is a straightforward account of how her life has been interfered with. She does not seek glory or fame and does not want or need attention. She has a full life and love in spite of these intrusions.

I have known Diane for many years. It took her a very long time to come to the conclusion she wanted to tell her story. I agreed to write about her story as she tells it to me without any long colorful added fluff. With that said let’s start at the beginning

Diane knew her life was a bit different from a very early age. She explains that she does not have a smooth linked recall of her childhood. She does know it was not like other children’s. The earliest event she recalls were when she was age three or four. It was a memory of being placed back. Diane explained to me what she could recall:

“That is the best way I can explain it. I was very young under age 5 when I recall being placed back on the ground. I had been playing in my yard.. All I can remember is the sensation of being placed down. I can remember looking up at a funnel or tunnel but do not know what I was looking at I recall the pounding if my heart and being very frightened.”

Diane continued to tell me about her childhood...

READ THE REST HERE:

http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/2013/02/lost-time-events-in-life-of-diane.html

Copyright © 2013 Chris Holly - All Rights Reserved

Check out my two short stories, now published on Amazon Kindle:


TRAILER PARK FROM HELL




LIFE'S A BITCH. A WEREBITCH.






No comments:

Post a Comment